Monday, September 24, 2012

Free Falling

Free Falling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw8OJJQ_hgk

 

 I chose this video because it's awesome. The man set many records, most of which have remained unbroken. This is the highest, and longest, free fall ever. In the video, you can see how high in the atmosphere Joe Kittinger is. This video is better than others because most are from planes or cliffs, but in this, Joe jumps from a balloon. He looks as if he jumped from space. It is also interesting that the fall back to Earth doesn't physically affect him (burning up) and the video did a good job at explaining why. If I were to make a video, I would film myself sky diving because I've always wanted to do that and I could truly experience free falling. I could then give a firsthand account.

No comments:

Post a Comment